Fish addiction....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I just bought more fish.... even though my parents want me to get rid of two of my tanks...
I am told my family and friend alike that I need help and this is an unhealthy addiction

Welcome to the club. Just remind them there are far more expensive hobbies out there.

Unfortunately parents and sometimes others rule. @Colin_T can't have a fish tank as his landlord doesn't allow it. One day, out on your own, you may have an awesome fish room. Right now, maybe not.

Your not alone here! Once you get in the hobby it grabs you for good :) My wife doesnt get it but just leaves me to it. Its certainly not an unhealthy addiction tho

I just finished my 40 gallon tank and I have to admit I want to start another one. I have 4 empty tanks in the basement calling to me to fill them :crazy:

Admirable matey, so long as it don't take over your life. A hobby is just that and not an obsession, so long as things are balanced then all is well

I see what they mean though to because I also have a horse addiction and a large host of pets

I have 9 tanks and a garden pond. Most I’ve ever had. I think I’m at my limit. For now, respect your parents. You have a whole life ahead of you. :)

Short answer, you can't stop your addictively addiction without anti-addictionist or a passadictionest.

(If those are words.....xD)

Yup! I'm keeping the three gallon betta tank (technically my moms but I do the care and water changes) and my 55 gallon. I am planning on selling my 10 gallon guppy tank :)

Aw man! Long shot I guess. I have been looking for a new/used 10g. -_-

Aw man! Long shot I guess. I have been looking for a new/used 10g. -_-
How much would you suggest selling a 10g with heater, air pump and stone, substrate, decor and plants, and 7 (I think) young guppies for? My filter broke so i have been doing regular large water changes until I can get a new one

Most reactions

trending

Back