First time on this forum

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oh man... I didn't know they were illegal to keep! But I guess you just tlwt him live out his life in your tank and don't tell anyone 😉
Pretty cool your able to keep him.
I'm usually completely against not following the laws but you didn't know it sounds like and now that you do there isn't much you can do about it.
If officials found out they would probably kill it and there is no need to kill it while it's being kept in a nice setup.

Oh man... I didn't know they were illegal to keep! But I guess you just tlwt him live out his life in your tank and don't tell anyone 😉
Pretty cool your able to keep him.
I'm usually completely against not following the laws but you didn't know it sounds like and now that you do there isn't much you can do about it.
If officials found out they would probably kill it and there is no need to kill it while it's being kept in a nice setup.

Yeah I'm definitely keeping this beast and I think my 150 gallon is pretty much stocked (maybe even overstocked when all these fish grow to their full size), when those Severums grow up I'll probably end up giving 2 of them to friends or at worst sell them. If anything I will add one freshwater Tiger Morray Eel if I can find one, but that's all the fish I'm going to have in there for sure.

Well, welcome to TFF... :hi:
Some nice sized tanks you've got there... And an interesting stock. Feel free to post some photos of them.

Thanks, I just cleaned the algae off of the glass to my 150, and I gotta say it looks a lot better now. But the thing that bothers me is the plants keeps uproot from the pots and glasses I have them in.

Attachments

• IMG_3832.JPG
    IMG_3832.JPG
    256.6 KB · Views: 20

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back