first tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fish+peace

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi all this is pic of my first tank it needs more work but its coming along sound. My tank now houses 1 red tailed shark, 2 blue dwarf gouramis 8 neon tetras and an angel fish. any 1 got a red tailed shark in with community fish let us know what its like, plus what plants are best maintenance wise Oh and see if you can spot the only real plant in there at the moment ! youve all got some nice setups there ! so im gonna take a look at them and decide how mine will look in the end later peeps ! :kewlpics: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• final_web.jpg
    final_web.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 31
I have read that red tailed sharks can be a tad aggressive. I have never had one though.
Only real plant, eh? I would say it's the light green one in the lower right corner.

i initially had two guppies, and a siamese fighter but i think the shark stressed them out causing them to die it didn't nip them must have just been a bully, that pic was when i still had them bless that guppy was my first fish... the real plant is not the light green one in lower corner :hyper: :fish: :fish: , i have taken the background and turned it around and also removed driftwood and placed stones The background camouflaged the fish, i was looking for the gourami for ages, think i'll get a blue background. more posted once digi-cam is back in my possesion.

I think the red one to the left of the rock is the live rock, But I know nothing about live plants so it is very possible that I'm wrong. :)

tis the red + green large plant on the right of tank, im borrowing dads digi cam 2day again so ill take some good pics of fish and also the tank how it is now, the shark seems to be at peace with the rest of its peeps so i dont have to worry about them dying over night when its most active, i didn't want to get rid of it if i could help it cause its 1 of my favs really majestic. FISH PICS LATER 2DAY :D :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back