First post and my tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ElissaBee

Reaction score
Here is my 10g hi tech planted tank with CO2 injection. Plants are hydrocotye verticillata, ludwigia repens, bacopa caroliniana, cryptocoryne undulata, lobelia cardinalis, dwarf nymphaea and java moss. Inhabitants are 3 adult female guppies, a pair of juvie/adult guppies, and 6 fry, all of whom will be going to live at the LFS tomorrow as I am tired of guppies. Other inhabitants are 5 Norman's lampeye killies, 5 galaxy rasboras, 2 amano shrimp, 1 red cherry shrimp, 1 blue neocaridina, and 1 mystery snail.

Attachments

• 20200216_191425.jpg
    20200216_191425.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 887
Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

That is a very pretty tank. I love how you centered to the darker plant. It adds a nice contrast.

I see you as a future TOTM (Tank of the month) contest winner! The TOTM is a monthly contest we run here on TFF. It features a lot of members tanks. You can get a cool banner as well, like mine! (Expect if you win, it’ll say TOTM winner. ;))

I hope to see you around! :fish:

that's a gorgeous planted tank... our next Tank of the Month contest starts on March 1st...hope you enter that awesome tank!

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

That is a very pretty tank. I love how you centered to the darker plant. It adds a nice contrast.

I see you as a future TOTM (Tank of the month) contest winner! The TOTM is a monthly contest we run here on TFF. It features a lot of members tanks. You can get a cool banner as well, like mine! (Expect if you win, it’ll say TOTM winner. ;))

I hope to see you around! :fish:
Thank you so much! I would love to enter the contest, I'll watch for updates. :)

Hello and welcome :hi:, really cool and beautiful tank.

Very nice tank, I like tanks full of plants.

that's a gorgeous planted tank... our next Tank of the Month contest starts on March 1st...hope you enter that awesome tank!
Shhh, I was going to enter....

Ignore that, I just read it is for nano tanks only and I've just broken mine down.

Last edited:
I did a little reorganizing today. Also scraped the black paint off the back of the tank. I love how much brighter it looks. At the advice of this group I removed the additional finnex clip light and everything seems healthier. Algae has reduced, too!
IMG_20200315_151734_210.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back