fire mouth beating

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

spAcE mOnkEy

Fish Addict
Reaction score
hi
one of my firemouths is beaten up by all the other fish. he has lived like this for a couple months and looks healthy, exept that he is missing some scales and has small cuts and ripped fins. he is in my 55 gal and before i put the jackdempseys in i had a rainbow cichled in there and he was being beaten up. when i removed the rainbow cichled, they picked on the fire mouth so i put the rainbow in there. now i moved the rainbow into a 30 gal and the firemouth is being beaten up. i had him in his own tank for a while and tried to make him aggressive. he wouldnt eat live food and wouldnt heal. i am afraid that if i remove him my fish will pick on another fish. i think he isnt so aggressive so i could move him with the rainbow cichled. i also think my 55 gal is over crowded and i want to get a larger tank/pond in maybe a couple years when i can afford it or when my parents would let me. if anyone has some advice on how i can make my firemouth's life more pleasent please tell me.
thanks

yeah but then what would i do with them?
i have been through so much with them!

is there any way i can keep the jack dempseys?
they wont beat up my sharks, any way i think i am going 2 give the sharks to the petstore so its their problem. i would also give them my firemouths, my fire mouths wont grow they are staying small

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back