Fire Extinguisher Co2

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Sweet lord it doesn't half hurt if you fire one without the horn, It's like holding a firework.
Using a fire extinguisher is totally safe as long as you're not totally negligent, this means treat them with respect and don't ever knock one over.

Woah, good topic I hope I'm not really bumping this or anything but this really helps, and gives warnings too!

Is it possible to be pinned? :D

CO2 is a gas so just open a window to let some more oxygen in, dpending on size of room it wouldnt be as bad as that (the truck is only small)

CO2 going off is dangerous but a nitrous bottle having a pipe failure near the olive ring while open is not only as dangerous as any presured canister but you endup with little white crystals flying everywhere. i managed to controll the bottle and turn it off only to put miy hand on one of the crystals. pin point frost bite. hurt for weeks....

Im thinking the FE is a good option as there made solid enought to be place in an office un teathered. as said be careful and it will be fine.

I just got myself a classic eBay bargain, 2kg CO2 FE for 1p! (plus 12.50 postage). Full and serviced too. Can anyone tell me the least expensive reg that is compatible with a standard CO2 FE?

Great post. I followed these instructions and was really worried by what would happen when I test the FE, took it outside to test and all I got was a nice little hissing sound. phew.

So now have my co2 FE system running. Thanks to the OP for the info and everyone else who has added to the thread, to make this an easy process. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back