Fire Bellied Toads

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

bluesword23516

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys! Has anyone ever owned these cool guys!? I am going to for sure do this for my tank idea, I have done research on them.  But I would really like any advice and what you did for your tanks!
I am doing about 1/3 land, and will have branches for them to climb on and have different land areas and bark for them to float on.  I have some smooth larger gravel in the tank.  Would they be ok on that?  I want to get 3 of them, I have a 38 gallon tank. In the water I plan on putting some of my  guppies in there and possibly some ghost shrimp.  
Also my guppies were born about 2 months ago, but their mother had camalanus worms.  I have no idea if they have it or not. They were dropped in a second tank and were placed into a separate tank to grow up in.  If my fish do have this, can my frogs get it?

Yes i have! The best little frogs for any beginner! For my tank i did 1/3 land and some driftwood branches and a small waterfall pump. The frogs would probably eat all the fish or shrimp. I think they would not get any worms from the guppy. Hope this helps you a little!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back