Fins seem thin

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Jaylach, I’m sorry if this offends you but maybe your response could have been a little bit kinder. Such as “can we see a photo of your betta?” Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated. Here’s a picture of my betta Pineapple:
BF2B8931-E38E-44D7-9A5F-0CB8B0E2F000.jpeg

Is this a young Betta just growing into the fins?

I've had several bettas where the fin is more transparent in certain spots and looks like pin holes. I've never had any problems with it. I've only noticed it on them as they get older. My young male isn't a year old yet and doesn't have any but my 3-year-old boy had them for well over a year and was in perfect health. He recently got very sick and died within an hour of the onset of symptoms. I didn't even have time to post to ask what it could have been.

I've had several bettas where the fin is more transparent in certain spots and looks like pin holes. I've never had any problems with it. I've only noticed it on them as they get older. My young male isn't a year old yet and doesn't have any but my 3-year-old boy had them for well over a year and was in perfect health. He recently got very sick and died within an hour of the onset of symptoms. I didn't even have time to post to ask what it could have been.
Awww I’m so sorry you lost your betta 🥲. Thank you for sharing and responding to my post…

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back