Finished Tank!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

JohnnyFish

Reaction score
I just thought I would add a pic of my (almost) finished 37l tank!

i'm planning to add shrimp in a few weeks, probably cherries, but i'm not sure how many is a good place to start?
tempImageVQqP66.jpg

I just thought I would add a pic of my (almost) finished 37l tank!

i'm planning to add shrimp in a few weeks, probably cherries, but i'm not sure how many is a good place to start?View attachment 127684
What is the current stock? I can see two tetras of some sort and some neon tetras and some type of rasbora I think. Be careful with those larger tetras though as they might go for the RCS. Amano shrimp could be a better option maybe 2-3 will be ok in there.

2 orange lemon tetras/bolivian orange.
9 ember tetras
1 poor little cardinal that's just in here temporarily. ?

generally the lemon tetras are the most peaceful, but I can see why they may go for small cherries.
I will have to have a look into amino shrimp, I haven't done much research about them

thanks!

Those lemon tetras will get too big for a tank this size, and they need to be in groups

Those lemon tetras will get too big for a tank this size, and they need to be in groups
I know, they are 3 years old and were in a 65l tank, I had to downsize and currently have no where for them to go. I can't imagine they will get any bigger now

Can you donate to the LFS or another fish keeper?

Can you donate to the LFS or another fish keeper?
my ifs isn't taking any fish at the moment, not entirely sure why.
i'm trying to keep an eye out for people who may want them, for the mean time the fresh are ok.
thanks for the advice ?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back