Finding The "General Chat"

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Hey mods, so i'm having trouble finding the general chat. takes me FOREVER to find every time lol
could you please move it up a bit?

LOL, good luck with that. Normally headings can't be moved unless they rebuild the website.

For anyone wanting the general chat section, click the Forums title at top left of the screen. Then scroll right down to the bottom of the page. Come up 6 titles and General Chat should be there.

Tell me why General Chat is being used more than other discussions on a fish forum. ;)

Tell me why General Chat is being used more than other discussions on a fish forum
Because of Covid-19. Since no-one can go out and talk to people, they use General Chat on here instead. The number of theads on GC went up a lot once everywhere went into lockdown.

Because of Covid-19. Since no-one can go out and talk to people, they use General Chat on here instead. The number of theads on GC went up a lot once everywhere went into lockdown.
There's your answer then!
I love TFF, because we can discuss a lot more than just fish. :)
Because of your interview! ?
LOL, good luck with that. Normally headings can't be moved unless they rebuild the website.

For anyone wanting the general chat section, click the Forums title at top left of the screen. Then scroll right down to the bottom of the page. Come up 6 titles and General Chat should be there.
Thanks, LOL

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back