Finally, the world goverments begin to admit the UFOs.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I think all the events are true. Aliens or not.
The problem is we have governments we can't trust and they are always testing new tech that they don't want the public to know about...
So it could be top secret technology kept from the public that seems "alien".

I wouldn't be surprised if there were other life forms in the universe. You think about all the different undiscovered and even discovered planets and galaxies. It's definitely a possibility.

So it could also be aliens but it's a long shot.

If Mothman isn't real, then who is that six foot long obese caterpillar that is eating my entire garden and swearing like a drunken sailor?

He isn't an alien because he keeps telling me his cocoon was designed by the finest fashion designers on Earth, and that I will be very jealous of it. I am already impressed by his shoes.

If Mothman isn't real, then who is that six foot long obese caterpillar that is eating my entire garden and swearing like a drunken sailor?

He isn't an alien because he keeps telling me his cocoon was designed by the finest fashion designers on Earth, and that I will be very jealous of it. I am already impressed by his shoes.
Prolly Kyle Kuzma
98A1F2B0-C31B-4DF0-8315-EF3B32F0B99E.jpeg

Although he’s 6’ 9”, not 6’. Also, as a sneakerhead, not impressed with his shoes. :dunno:

Nah, not him. He's mottled green with sparkly spots, and wears alternating lime green and orange shoes.

I don't think that aliens or UFOs exist.
I do believe there are other "intelligent" beings out there, but those would be angels, cherubims, and the sort.
You know, these days, people talk about seeing aliens and weird human like creatures. But a few thousand years ago, and people were speculating that they saw monsters and gods (think almost any mythology). I personally think that maybe mythology was inspired by peoples sightings of angels and cherubim. I'm just a highschooler though, who hasn't done any deep research into such things, just maybe some ideas about why people come up with what they think they saw.

You know how you access street view on Google Maps by dragging the little yellow figure in the corner? When attempting to view area 51 heres what it shows :rofl:
View attachment 167804
They must know something we dont lol
Area 51 is a huge hoax also. I get the military does testing and such there, but people really think they keep alien spacecraft and lifeforms in the base.

Area 51 is a huge hoax also. I get the military does testing and such there, but people really think they keep alien spacecraft and lifeforms in the base.
Yah... I doubt there are aliens there. We all know that's in Area 52 :rofl:

Imagine if you worked in Area 51, and had to deal with the crazies stalking you for secrets?

I remember after the DaVinci Code novel developed a cult, an elderly caretaker at one of the churches the author used as a setting was beaten up because he wouldn't take a guy into the secret passages (that didn't exist).

Interesting. I don't know why we have a "paranormal" section, but we do. Until this week, it has been inactive for most of 5 years, and largely dormant for 10. Is there are new set of TV shows coming online?

There are UFO's "unidentified flying objects" but I highly doubt there are Aliens from other planets visiting us, Occam's razor suggests this. The subject is fun though. Some reasons I don't believe that UFOs are aliens:
  1. No electromagnetic radiation evidence of UFO's ever recorded, or at least recognizable as evidence, to my knowledge
  2. Current Physics knowledge suggests insurmountable engineering problems in traveling to other star systems in any meaningful way.
  3. Evolution doesn't target any particular trait, some people assume that evolution would lead to increasingly intelligent animals, but it leads to adaptions that lead to animals better suited for species survival in general. Often intelligence is not part of that equation. New bacteria are constantly evolving but they not any smarter, yet they can be very successful. IE Life on a planet does not mean intelligence will develop. Intelligent creatures would be a pre-requisite for traveling to different solar systems but the main known mechanisms to affect species change do not necessarily lead to species that are smart enough to develop tools for inter stellar trave.
  4. Using our planet as an example (Stellar travel not likely to start from here):
    1. Planet is >4,000,000,000 years old, yet life has only been able to escape the atmosphere for the last 70 years. Yet there have been over 5 major extinction events, with 6th occurring now, it is unlikely we will have the time to develop the technologies to travel to other start systems if something happened now.
    2. Intelligence with the means to develop significant tools has only occurred once. Again this suggests intelligence is not very useful, evolutionarily speaking. If humans die out will there be another intelligent species on the planet.
    3. Our sun only has about another 500,000,000 years before it starts putting out too much energy, evaporating the oceans. The clock is ticking for us even if we don't do anything bad for our survival.
Overall Alien UFO's are very unlikely given current evidence. On the other hand humans are very suggestable, leading to issues in interpreting what they see or believe (some of my personal examples below):
  • Shapes are often mis-interpreted, I used to do a fair bit of mountain biking, on more than one trip I have encountered a bear after turning a corner. After the one encounter every dark stump or rock on the trail starts as a bear.
  • It is easy to ignore valid data. I was heading back to my truck once after a day performing forest surveys, I thought I knew the direction but I never got to the truck or the road it was on. I pulled my compass, that I had used all day, to check I was heading in the right direction and it showed I was 180 degrees wrong. At first I assumed that the compass was wrong and continued in the direction that "felt" right. As the day grow darker and wet snow was falling I finally decided to follow my compass, it lead me correctly to the truck. It is easy to be deceived.
It is likely when we see something that is unique or unusual to go to a unusual explanation but often when this is the case a simpler explanation is found to be the cause.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back