Finally She Said Yes!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
:lol: Couple of issues, first floor flat, got concrete floor, think itd be ok....but best to check, then the case of would it fit up stairs or in lift to flat, think not,,,so if i cut it up,then got someone to put it together in flat,

Large shoal of clowns as tizer say's and a large shoal of hoplo's they get on well together. + huge shoal of cardinal tetra for colour. + shoal of corries.

yep sounds good so far im thinking 600L

10 clown loach
40 cardinals

and er thats it so far....lol

Just go with that to start then. I'm sure as the tank matures and you get some decor in some inspiration will kick in (or you'll see something in FOTM that you just have to have)

Ill have to get some more or my bactria will die back, ill prob sock 40% at first then add every 2 weeks

try doubling up to 20 clown and 80 cards :0

Its pretty hard to find decent sized clowns at the moment, all mine are youngsters but they are out and about a fair bit :)

try doubling up to 20 clown and 80 cards :0

Its pretty hard to find decent sized clowns at the moment, all mine are youngsters but they are out and about a fair bit :)

yeah but not very exicting fish lol hence for ideas :lol: ;)

a betta???

in fact i'm not sure it's big enough BBA, i wouldn't want the betta crowd to have a go (hides under rock)

seriously though, 100 Cards 100 Copper harliquins and some angels.

winner

have a look at this. Most of these plants are easy ones. Take out the discus and replace them with Altums.

resizedbehemoth2009.jpg

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/155875-the-behemoth-tank/

OH MY! :blink:

I think I've gone to tank heaven with that photo! :hyper:

Yeah is awsome, i really sruggle keep plants free from algae i think its becuse my water has a ph of 6.8 and the co2 in the tank is low. I cant be asked woth co2 or dosing so my plants have to be very hardy

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back