Finally She Said Yes!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

8 footer eh? Sounds like some masculine compensation may be going on here...
wahey.gif

is wrong to admit you right :lol: :sad:

ok well so far i liking clown loach so there 1 species lol

Toxotes microlepis! Its a species of freshwater archerfish that do fine in basic to harder water and at the very most low end brackish but isn't necessary... Could get a large school of them and have fun with your own little firing squad lol I know I sure do have fun when they take aim at my mom and her vacuum :fun:

8 footer eh? Sounds like some masculine compensation may be going on here...
wahey.gif

is wrong to admit you right :lol: :sad:

ok well so far i liking clown loach so there 1 species lol

I'd start looking around for a good deal on at least one, maybe even two Hydor Magnum 8 powerheads, to go with a pair of FX5s.:good:

How about a group of beautiful Filament Barbs to act as dithers? There were an amazing group of five at Amazon Aquatics (last trading post on Ebay) a month ago, stunning colours on quite chunky bodies, they will love a roomy tank with loads of current at 24C.

Why not some nice puffers too? Not sure if there's any that could work in a community though. Are you looking community or just top swimmers and the bottoms? I vote for some rainbows. Maybe praeccox because they'll keep more of they're color as they age then the boesamanis or maybe a different species of rainbow you don't see a lot like Madagascar or something?

Defo not going fx5 now, there a PITA for the external heaters to fit and the 3 tetratec 1200 will be just fine for bio mass, may need to add a powerhead but meh there cheaper then x2 fx5's :good: Im aso pondering the 600L tank now...all in works out £850 where as the 800L works out £1200 hmmm tis a fair bit for for just 200L

Defo not going fx5 now, there a PITA for the external heaters to fit and the 3 tetratec 1200 will be just fine for bio mass, may need to add a powerhead but meh there cheaper then x2 fx5's :good: Im aso pondering the 600L tank now...all in works out £850 where as the 800L works out £1200 hmmm tis a fair bit for for just 200L

£350 spare for stock, plants, substrate (gold pieces) and what not :hyper:

Still a big tank but Id 200 L is quite a bit of room.

yes, it is :) I got my 5 foot tank for a steal, but i sit there looking at it thinking....nngh...should have got 6 footer....i know i'll look at a sixer and say "nnngh should have got the 8". :D

Lmfao....can you beleive ive spent the last two hours pouring over websites and just found exsact tand your looking at, theres a few second hands for sale im looking at, if not then im doing same as you...

Ive found a brilliant ‎7.4ft x 3.6ft x 3.3ft tank with 6x2x2 sump tank that needs a new home.
Tank is steel frame and base with outlets to sump with inch thick glass panels. so very very strong also very heavy. was used to keep piranha large catfish etc frame was cut to transport due to weight and will need to be re-welded.

If i can find someone who can weld and reseal then might be able to cut up tank,then redo in flat,or if to much hassle pay a company to do one in flat

Large shoal of clowns as tizer say's and a large shoal of hoplo's they get on well together. + huge shoal of cardinal tetra for colour. + shoal of corries.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back