Finally my cory catfish are breeding

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Will the baby corys be albino or normal because the female is an albino and the male is a regular bronze cory.
This i dont know, personally. But it might be interesting to see!

I have infusoria and hikari first bites. I have a 10 gallon tank that is already cycled and it has a bubble filter and tons of java moss and there are tiny danios so that tank should work great for them. Infusoria also live on the moss so it is great for fry. Whats funny is that the female is 2 times the size of the male /he is young.

Then id say you are all set to go and i think you should have little problem with cory fry. Ive been having good success with the Hikari First Bites too with my trilineatus fry

She stopped laying eggs. Last time she layed them pretty much all day. Will she maybe pick up tomorrow.

If theyve been eating them right away, its possible they started overnight and most were already eaten.

Or was just a small batch.

They will go again regularly from what im told, once they start.

Ya they were eating them right away so im guessing that she is done. All of my tetras were eating the eggs realley quickly im guessing that they ate them last night.

Ok it has been a couple of days and the eggs have fungus on them and I dont think that any are fertile. I know that I saw the female take the sperm from the male atleast once. Could it be because I only have one male. I couldent tell if the eggs had fungus on them untill now but I think the whole batch is ruined. For next time they breed how do I take the eggs with fungus out and how do I tell if they have fungus?

Any with fuzz on them have fungus. Remove those with tweezers or your fingers. Check 2 times a day at least and remove any you find.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back