Finally Jumping Back Into The Betta World!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

seizethecupcake

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I just bought a brand new 10 gallon tank, and I've begun cycling it. Once it finishes cycling, I'm going to move my guppy and cories into it, and then I'm going to transition my 5 gallon into a betta tank. My husband, though grudgingly, agreed to it! I found some beautiful bettas at my LFS, which was a total shock. After seeing them recently, I knew it was time to open my heart and home to a new little guy or girl. After my betta died last year, it was hard for me to even look at another betta, so I got into keeping other fish. Now I have three tanks :blink:

Sounds like a plan to me! I hope you find yourself a really gorgeous betta. Soooo many to chose from! :D

Sorry about the loss of your betta last year :(

I think the hardest part of his death was the fact that I'm partially responsible. His tank cracked, so I put him in a jar and ran out to buy a new tank. While I was at the pet store, my cat knocked his jar over and we didn't get home in time to save him. It was crushing.

OMG what a terrible shock! I am so sorry. It must have been awful for you. :sad: You can't blame yourself though, it was purely an accident.

Thats awful :( But you cannot hold youself responsible. Im sure your beta had a pretty awesome life and didnt end up in a TINY cube or Jar permanently with untreated cold water :(

Think of it that way!

Good luck :) Im sure you will find the right one for you.

Thats awful :( But you cannot hold youself responsible. Im sure your beta had a pretty awesome life and didnt end up in a TINY cube or Jar permanently with untreated cold water :(

No, he was well-cared for and very much loved. So much so that I can't bring myself to have another red VT.

Post some pics of your new betta. Can’t wait to see what you get!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back