Finally Got My First Betta. [:

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

betta_luvr

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Picture015.jpg

I couldn't get a very clear picture. Sometimes he stops and poses, and other times, he swims away when I'm just about to take the picture.

Picture016.jpg

He's sooo tiny. About 1-1/2cm.

Picture013.jpg

I could have got a fancy CT, but they didn't have as much character as this little guy, but he needs a name!
Any ideas?
I'm so pleased with him, he's adorable. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwwwww he is a lovely boy :good: ......can't think of a name at the moment. Have you thought of any?

Not yet.
I know he just looks "average" compared to everyone elses lovely fish on here, but his personality is what drawed me to him. So I don't care what colour he is. [:
But, he's the smallest Betta I've ever seen!
I should call him Titch.

Titch would really suit him.....he is a tiny little chap :good: And he's definately not average.......all Bettas are beautiful and come in all shapes, sizes and colours :D

:lol: :lol: it's a stunning sight isn't it.

Haha, yes it is!
He's moving around, sitting in the plant, and at the bottom, swimming around and going from top to bottom having a good look around, these things are good aren't they?

I just walked into the room, and he was at the back of the tank, I looked down at him and he swam to the front really quick and looked at me.

I almost died from cuteness. :blush:

Bless him......they have so much character and they are all so different. Strudel likes to jump up and take the pellet food from the end of my finger but none of the others do :lol:

o___o He's the mirror image of my Sangeo. I'd post a pic to prove it, but he's petrified of my camera...

When I got Sangeo, he was tiny, too- but fierce- Haha, so similar!

I like Titch as a name... and Match. Sangeo means 'shark' in Korean... XDD

Have fun with that adorable boy!

It's pretty easy to fall in love with a fish really... some of mine are hand-tame which makes it even easier. Hand tame bettas are aso cool... when I finally get them I'm definitely going to hand tame mine.
And I agree - Strudel is the nicest VT I have seen. The ones at my LFS are all dark red, unmarked VT's which are kind of boring. Mainly because they have no personality either, they just sit there. (This is possibly because they are kept in thimbles. But anyway.)

I just tried to change his water and siphon the gravel and he is the most inquisitive thing I've ever seen. I had a vision of him getting sucked up in it. He went right down to the nozzle and just kind of gave it a "What are you doing here?" look.

He's soooo cute. He was sitting in his plant this morning when I woke up, and when I put my arm out he swam over to the side of the tank where my bed is, really fast and just looked at me.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Bless

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back