Finally Got My Baes!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
So here is some annoying-ly hard photos to take because i had to convert them haha

The feisty one that jumps off everything and is really fat haha

The tangerine wasnt as silly, or really any of the others
tongue2.gif

Zilla is a big daddy for sure.

The cutey little kiba, with no claws and i have to force feed him but ill do what i have to
biggrin.png

And last but not least my favorite little sun burst gecko.

This new girl will be here on wednesday, what should i name her?

Bath time, getting the above gecko tomorrow.

The mack snow didnt mate very nicely with this gale, shes all healed up now though.

The accuser.

Shes here!!! I love her and had to take pictures because hes amazing!

Yay bath time! They're so cute. And your new girl is so beautiful! I vote Flame Princess for her name :p Or Sunset..or tangerine. Im not original unfortunately.

Ninjouzata said:
Yay bath time! They're so cute. And your new girl is so beautiful! I vote Flame Princess for her name
tongue2.gif
Or Sunset..or tangerine. Im not original unfortunately.
Hey, welcome back Ninj! Thanks, i think i like sunset, im not fond of really girly names because someone will ask her name and ill respond, flame princess, and yea lol. ;)

sawickib said:

Yay bath time! They're so cute. And your new girl is so beautiful! I vote Flame Princess for her name
tongue2.gif
Hey, welcome back Ninj! Thanks, i think i like sunset, im not fond of really girly names because someone will ask her name and ill respond, flame princess, and yea lol.
wink.png

Thanks :) Flame Princess was a reference to Adventure Time :lol: Whatever makes you happy though!

Ninjouzata said:

tongue2.gif
Hey, welcome back Ninj! Thanks, i think i like sunset, im not fond of really girly names because someone will ask her name and ill respond, flame princess, and yea lol.
wink.png

Thanks
smile.png
Flame Princess was a reference to Adventure Time
laugh.png
Whatever makes you happy though!

Ahh ok gotcha, i may be able to figure out a combo because im getting this guy hopefully next week if the weather is right.
http://www.geckodaddy.com/products/tangerine-leopard-gecko-051314a-female
Just ignore the price please haha thats not important. 

I plan on having these as my only breeding pair and hope to get some really nice ones in a few months when their ready :D

These are lovely!!! My brother used to have a gecko, lovely little guy. Used to be so entertaining. 

How gorgeous! It is sold out so I can't see the price but what matters is you love and enjoy them. Are they difficult to breed? Sorry if I've asked that before ._.

Ninjouzata said:
How gorgeous! It is sold out so I can't see the price but what matters is you love and enjoy them. Are they difficult to breed? Sorry if I've asked that before ._.
Thanks so much, its taking forever to ship because of weather, no they are actually quite easy to breed, they breed 6-9 months out of the year and you just need one male with one to a million females in the tank and voula you have eggs haha
Brilly91 said:
These are lovely!!! My brother used to have a gecko, lovely little guy. Used to be so entertaining. 
Thanks! Yea they are really cool little creatures, they will always come out and just stare at me haha
Brilly91 said:
Thanks! Yea they are really cool little creatures, they will always come out and just stare at me haha

About 1 month later the weather has been ok and he finally got shipped! Lol he bit me when i first got him, drew some blood but i can forgive him, i think he was just stressed, but man is he looking awesome!

Oh he is stunning! :wub: I didn't know they could bite that hard. Is he a bit nicer now?

Ninjouzata said:
Oh he is stunning!
wub.png
I didn't know they could bite that hard. Is he a bit nicer now?
Yea, he was just really stressed from shipping i think, doing much better now, can hold him for about 30-60 seconds before he starts squirming lol

Hi, im back and have babies now! Also going to have a single breeding pair for next season, my tangerine carrot tails!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back