Finally Got My Baes!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

sawickib

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So I finally got my leopard geckos and ended up with 6 of them :p I have 5 females and 1 male. So i plan on growing all them up and making a whole bunch of babies. Im pretty sure the female morphs are snow bell, snow albino, funky snow, stripe and bold stripe the male is a mack snow hopefully hell make some super mack snows!!! Not HD pics its with my phone lol I hope they turn out good when they grow up to adults.

So starting with the male Frostbite

The two female stripes (bold stripe on the left and stripe on the right) The one on the left is named Vixin... Lol my sister...

Snow bell, named snow bell :D

Snow albino, not named yet

And last but not least my funky snow, not named yet

Cool little girls and guy you got there they should be really awesome when they grow up and can't wait for some pics of baby's :)

Thanks RR! Itll be a like a year before i can breed lol but still a fun project.

Thanks Ryan, i picked up 3 yesterday and ended up going back for 3 more :D

Very nice! They should make for some interesting breeding projects.

I hope so, really want those mack super snows 
cool1.gif

They're so cute :wub: Good luck on the breeding when the time comes!

Yea ninj i had one my friends say they were gross! 
noexpression.gif

Beautiful! What do you feed them? Do they like being held and exploring?

Thanks!

Yea I keep the females in a 40 gallon exo terra, and the male in a 15 gallon tub.

I feed them all mealworms, and they have a calcium dish in there.

No they don't really like exploring lol they sprint everywhere haha, their very cute though.

Snow bells gotta be me favorite next to frostbite

Frostbite :p

Her name is officially Senpai haha who says they cant climb 90 degree angels?

She still has some shed left over gotta soak her

They are some pretty good looking gex!! I particularly love the Bold Stripe!! That's what I would be breeding for!! I would love a pair of really super intense sunglows... cant remember the uk breeder, Cambridge Geckos I think has stunners!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back