Finally Going Big!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nope, it's just the baseboard that looks like a radiator in one of the pics. We have a forced air system with vents on the ceiling and the tank is setup as far away from it as possible in the small appartment. I agree though, the picture does make it look like a radiator!

joe17 said:
nope, it's just the baseboard that looks like a radiator in one of the pics. We have a forced air system with vents on the ceiling and the tank is setup as far away from it as possible in the small appartment. I agree though, the picture does make it look like a radiator!

I thought you sounded like you were being fairly thorough so that would be quite a big mistake to make! :)

My only other comment is about the tigers. I've read a few times that different mixes don't really shoal together. Have you noticed this?

Well, the fish aren't in the tank yet. I am at the end of the cycle and fish should be added within the next week to two weeks. I have found pretty conflicting information on that so decided to give it a try and see for myself. I will certainly keep you posted on their behaviour when I do get them :)

6 of the Serpae tetras have entered their new tank! They are still getting used to their environment and tend to hide away but I'm excited :) interesting to watch them interact as they get used to their new surroundings! Here is a picture as they all explore their kingdom

Attachments

• 1381090860901.jpg
    1381090860901.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 107
i HIGHLY rate my fluval fx6, if you can afford its definitely the one i recommend, it holds its own against the twice-as-pricey eheim pro's in my opinion! :)

I am definately considering getting one of those when I get enough money to upgrade my filter! Looks like a great filter, and I've heard a lot of good reviews on it :) might be getting my hands on a used one from a friend that is getting rid of hers - already cycled and ready to go !!! Hopefully it works out :D

video of the serpae tetras, right after adding the last three to the tank :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz9uBUMYets

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back