Finally, the world goverments begin to admit the UFOs.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
At the end of the day all humans are aliens of one type or another, that is why we have evolved from the chimpanzee in such a brief period of time. Look out what we are going to do to this planet in the next one hundred years. Good luck.

Elon Musk is busy building and launching new inward-bound customs stations circling the Earth and presenting them as internet boosting sattelites. China sees through this and is supposedly seeking a way to cash in on the money or goods raised and to impose regulations on any "visitor" who wants to go to China.

Elon Musk is busy building and launching new inward-bound customs stations circling the Earth and presenting them as internet boosting sattelites. China sees through this and is supposedly seeking a way to cash in on the money or goods raised and to impose regulations on any "visitor" who wants to go to China.
Good luck with that, the energy won't stop at any customs station. It will also go for the dumbest humans (you can decide who they may be).

His name is Zelon Musk, he's from elsewhere :)

All this of the UFOs/alien prescense really is a true threat for all us as an humanity.

There are so much people that think ( a some religions and all the new age followers think as so ) that the UFOs/aliens actually love us and that they are here only for to help us, but this thinking is totally wrong.

There is an adage that says: "Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.“. Well, they ( the aliens ) are the gods who soon will kill us ...

You may take for sure that now on our goverments are they preparing for an eventual war against the aliens, who are named as the "angels" or "gods" { both the "non-fallen" and the "fallen angels" are they just the same with none difference between them, i.e. god-s do have double intentions with all us and show us a "double face"-hypocrisy by part of the "gods" } in the ancient writtings from worldwide. But unfortunatelly our own weapons are very primitives in comparision with the weapons that the aliens have.

The "benevolence" of the aliens is so big for all us that they will exterminate us again just as they did it in our ancient times. Firstly, they "seed" the life, and then, passed a time, they themselves do "exterminate" that same life.

This is interesting I’m also a firm believer, and I noticed a handful of active members are here too. Cheers1

Talk about an old film, I liked "Paul" better, the alien named Paul's favorite thing to do on earth is smoking weed.

You know.... I nevdr met an alien yet but I have seen one of their ships/crafts or whatever else you call them. Yeah, I know...
Here's the incident:
It was late autumn around 20 years ago. I had a Rottweiler that I walked several times a day. It was at around 8.30pm one very calm evening the edge of a small edge of town, noiseless to the extent that I could hear the traffic on a not busy dual carriageway around a mile away.

I live by the side of a forested area a couple of miles from the east coast of the North Sea. I left the house and walked about 50 yards to the side of the dene-side woods and caught sight of something coming towards me from the direction of the sea, above the trees. It was a mere speckled lit shape. As it came nearer, the shape was triangular with a few lights, though I can't recall now the exact number but I think they were at each corner. The shape itself was strange. Although it could be defined as being triangular, it was dark. I mean like velvet black against the dark sky, so that it would really have been almost invisible except for the lights.
It was at most, less than 500 feet high as it went over and made no sound at all. Remember it was an extremely calm evening. It wasn't gigantic and was perhaps around 50-60 feet in width.
It was flying slowly. Way too slow to be an aeroplane, and at that height would have been too low for the area's flight path into Newcastle Airport.
Had it been a helicopter it would have made a significant noise, and the lighting would have been wrong for it anyway.

I'm very open minded about UFO's and would like to say that this was defininiteley one, and until such time as a more factual interpreation of the incident is made, I will stick to my experience of having seen a UFO.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back