Finally A Picture Of My Dog :)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

biokid101

Fishaholic
Reaction score
http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m500/biokid101/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo01031728.jpg

i cant seem to get the picture over here from photobucket maybe sumone else can plz but u can see her from there..her name is lilu :D
oh by the way that dark color on her is brown sry my camera on my phone is black and white for sum reason

got another one from my ipod touch :)...
http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m500/biokid101/?action=view&current=photo.jpg

rotated and re uploaded for you

photo01031728.jpg

:D rlly a nomination!! oh goshhh :) thank u..ok her story she was born on 9-9-09 and she is a purebred spanish water dog..i got her on april 23rd 2010 for my birthday and i love her to death..i wud do anything for her..sum problems here and there but i cant stay mad at her one bit..she has had her first menstrual cycle in september and maybe next or the one after that we r going to breed her..her training has gone well and is behaving alone at home now :)..oh her eyes r hazel and her fur is brown and white mixed in all over the place :DD

another nomination from me shes a stunning dog!!

:D thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now am i in that competition thingyy?
she will be getting a complete haircut thursday :( but shes always adorable to me ")

for the experience and she is beautiful and a perfect kind of dog for us and it wud be nice to have another one of her instead of buying another one for 2000 dolllars :)

Will you keep the other pups too? :)

So many are being killed......... Sorry, I have to say it as its not in my nature to not ask and to not question why people bring more animals into the world where so many do not have homes and are killed needlessly because so many keep breeding them.

I am in no way attacking you, I am simply curious to know why people keep adding to an overpopulation of many unwanted dogs.

Before you ask, yes, I am a dog lover, I have 5 of them and prefer rescue over breeding to try and help, yet I am only one and cannot assist as I wish to.

It may be different where you live?

Here in the UK there are so many requiring homes and too many being killed. They never asked to be born into the cruelty they often and needlessly experience.

Enjoy your dog, you will never find the same one twice! :lol:

for the experience and she is beautiful and a perfect kind of dog for us and it wud be nice to have another one of her instead of buying another one for 2000 dolllars :)

I know you had a massive thread about breeding her. And I've got to say she IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING... however I still maintain that regardless of the situation you shouldn't just breed her for 'experience'. Only if she is a good example of the breed ie. compared to the KC breed standard, not just cause she looks nice to us.

However having said that, I know you said alot of people in your area have asked you about pups. So aslong as you and your parents have vetted the possible homes carefully ie. you have more than the likely litter of people on a waiting list, and they are people that are likely to have the funds and dedication to look after the pup once it stops being 'cute'. And your girl has been health checked for any breed related genetic deformities... then I guess I can't overly object. And at the end of the day it will be yours and your families responsibilty if you breed her... :)

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I just wanna repeat, she is really really gorgeous.

:good:Curiosity101.

Just had a look and realised that Biokid101 is in USA.

Sorta upsets me further really as I know there are even more dogs there being killed regularly, and not by kind means. They can be gassed in a box en masse, it takes a long time; slowly being gassed to death....... And sometimes, there are survivors and they will be incapable of moving much but still alive......Only to be put into the incinerator alive....... I have seen the vids, I made myself watch them to ensure I knew the facts. I will be haunted by the screams and visions for the rest of my life.

Either that or "heartstick" which is not "quite as cruel" but horrendous too.

At least here they are guaranteed a death by lethal injection into the leg vein...... Not good either to be honest....... I must stop jesting about life being extinguished unnecessarily. Sometimes cruelty obscures my humour.

Perhaps, yes, you have people offering homes to the future pups? But if you did not have those pups "for sale", perhaps the homes "offered" may offer homes to some of the unlucky ones waiting a certain death in so called rescue centres / shelters?

Again, I am sorry for voicing my concerns and issues, but having seen what I have, and heard what I have I would never live with myself if I didn't.

Don't buy whilst shelter pets die.......

Don't breed when there's nothing but greed.

but i think this is a case of wanting a specific type of dog, one that may not be readily available at homing centers ? if i wanted a specific type of dog (that costs 2k), especially one that evidentally may not be overly common (ive never seen this breed of dog before) i doubt there will be one waiting to be rehomed in a local shelter for a $50 donation. on the other hand, if i was after something more common, or just wanted 'a dog' i would go to a re-homing center. i had a rabbit form a re-homing center (not the same i know) but my dog came from a breeder specifically because a friend had got one from the same breeder (same litter) and it was amazing. then theres also the benefit of being able to train a dog from puppy stage, as oppose to getting a rehomed dog that may have had no training in its life, but could be any age.

i think its a case of doing what your situation requires. you want a rare, expensive dog ? chances are you're going to have to go to a breeder. you want a greyhound ? get down the re-homing center where theres plenty of ex-racers looking for homes. my grandad got an english bulldog from a rehoming center (via a considerable donation), but it never recovered from its treatment at its previous abusive home, and died prematurely. not only harsh on the dog, but also my grandad. he got another from a breeder at puppy and it lived seemingly forever, he knew its pedigree (showdog father), he was able to look after it perfectly, trained it perfectly and it had a great life. yes he had to pay a lot for the dog, but in the end it was by far the better option.

anyways, that dog looks great. i'd have called it Noodles.

well really we r not positive we havent talked about this in a while with my family and i will be able to keep the puppies if for sum reason the ppl that want to buy some cant handle them..my moms bf has bred dogs before and he knows how much work it is but hes willing to pull thru and hes like the "king"in my family that makes the decisions ;p but still he says its alot of work and he was alone when he did it so if my whole family helps it wud be good for the pups..oh if u knew me i wud explain it better..i wud not let anyone buy a dog from me(or anything rlly) i may be 15 but im not stupid i know i will look at their home enviroment u know and stuff like that..i didnt pick this dog honestly my parents picked one that wud be good for me for my birthday and i wasnt expecting it at all but shes been well and getting a haircut thursday..her period mught soon be coming because she is peeing allot more but its to early for us i guess we will just wait and see what we will do

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back