Figure 8 Puffer

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

dan1234

Reaction score
Hi i have just got a new fish tank that goes on the wall and want some really nice fish to put in it, i saw a figure 8 puffer and really liked it but not sure what else would go with it? :unsure:

Hi i have just got a new fish tank that goes on the wall and want some really nice fish to put in it, i saw a figure 8 puffer and really liked it but not sure what else would go with it? :unsure:

Hi Dan F8's are a semi aggressive brackish species, that require carefully selected tankmates

what size is this wall tank? any fish needs enough space to turn around comfortably, so if the tank is only 4" wide, then you can't have any fish bigger than 2".

Agreed, what size is your tank? Can you give us an idea/make etc? I am also thinking it's like a picture frame tank? :lol: If so then no puffers are suitable I'm afraid.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back