Field reports

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Four Honey Gouramis are a bit crowded for 15 gallons tank.
Two will be better. But with two, sometimes the dominion one will tend to bully the second one.
You can try two but no guarantee that it will work.
Don’t know how to got that information, lol, but I agree with you. I wouldn’t even put 2 honey Gourami’s in a 15g tank, it’s just to small. 20g long or 29g is preferable.

Four Honey Gouramis are a bit crowded for 15 gallons tank.
Two will be better. But with two, sometimes the dominion one will tend to bully the second one.
You can try two but no guarantee that it will work.
lol how did you get this info? But again I agree with you, now where did they put that agree button.

Why I dont have prilvilege to post in the "field reports" section ?
I don't know what field reports are. I have used the search but only this thread came up. I went through the list of all the main topic forums and didn't see anything called "Field Reports"

Idk,but I saw it before and now it was gone,so i searched for the post in this section
It is possible that what you saw was a glitch of some kind due to this forum crashing for about a day. It could be that Field Reports are something the host servers personal use and not intended for this forum. That would be my guess.

There used to be a forum called Field Reports, I think it was in the Journal section. There was hardly anything in it, and it seems to have disappeared.

Most reactions

trending

Back