Few Plants For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

lilfishie

Its a kinda MAGIC!! ^_^
Reaction score
Had a sort out on 1 of my planted tanks today and have quite a lot of un needed plants so i'm offereing them to you guys :D

Plant: Egeria Densa
Quantity for sale: Loads of it, will sell as 1 or smaller lots
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: Offers
Postage & Packaging: Depends on ammount. (posted in a freezer bag then a jiffy envelope)
Photograph:

Tub is 6"L x 4"W
GEDC1508.jpg

Plant: Xmas Moss (might also be some Java in there too but think i got it all out)
Quantity for sale: 4-5 2" Balls
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: £3 per ball ono
Postage & Packaging: included (posted in a freezer bag then a jiffy envelope)
Photograph:

Scwercumber for size comparison
GEDC1516.jpg

All this is coming from 1 tank, it has been grow using 1wpg and no additions of Co2 etc, 'should' be snail free as i have Assasin Snails in there but cannot guarantee it is

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Im interested in both but hate 'offers' haha!! No idea what to offer. Got a rough idea? haha

I'll have the Egeria, need some for my fry tank at the minute please.

Give me a price.

Did I? Oh yes, I remember.
Going strong but still need more

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back