🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

CaptainBarnicles

Moderate Pleco Tolerator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Lfs made a mint off me this morning, bought a load of rainbows to make up some numbers and I decided to get a Krib male to replace the one I lost a little while ago...I picked him out for the dude to catch but upon unbagging, lo and behold! Another female 🙄

I can't be bothered to take her back, which is a rubbish attitude to have on my part, I know..its 240l for them to split between them, enough space for now. I may gift the new female to a friend of mine.

They're already flaring and showing their colours to each other through he bag so I'll be keeping a careful watch while they establish dominance....typical 🧐

Ooh err....I'm not sure now 🤔 I've been watching them and there has been zero aggression between them. They have at times been accompanying each other around the tank but otherwise quite content to go about their day. I've snapped a photo of the new addition...I'm thinking maybe it is male, definitely narrower in the body but I'm not sure on the finage...

20230422_162329.jpg
20230422_162324.jpg

I'm waiting patiently to nab them together to snap a photo, the new addition is smaller the my female, still a baby but clearly different in shape...

20230422_163449.jpg
20230422_163855.jpg

Here's my girl, rounder in the belly

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back