Feeling Defeated

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Smuggle him across the border in you nextdoor neighbors car trunk

Right. Maybe I’ll ship him to you. And if I get caught. It’s you answering to him. Lol.

Lol. I have it now! My chickens came.down to cali and ate him!

Just to clarify they ate your fish, not you husband QUOTE="JuiceBox52, post: 3902327, member: 137607"]
Lol. I have it now! My chickens came.down to cali and ate him!
[/QUOTE]

Hang in there, all you can do is try to convince him, Angelfish are stunning and I was very much attached to my pair. I lost them years ago and never bought another pair. :( I always look at them when I go to the LFS but I decided to move on.

Hang in there, all you can do is try to convince him, Angelfish are stunning and I was very much attached to my pair. I lost them years ago and never bought another pair. :( I always look at them when I go to the LFS but I decided to move on.
We have one. And of course it’s beautiful. It always has been. But he freaks when I even look at the damn fish. He won’t feed it. Or clean the tank. That’s all me. But lord help if I talk about getting a new tank. Or rehoming it.

Okay @Kamdavid, I slept on it and I think I have the answer. You buy a tank. Then you sneakily leave it outside with a huge FREE sign on it. And then you tell him hey look theres a free tank....and boom! You have a new tank.

Or we could just go with the burglary story

Most reactions

trending

Back