Feelers On My Dwarf Gourami?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

danb

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi,

On Saturday i bought 2 opaline gouramis, 2 dwarf neon gouramis and 2 golden gouramis. It appears one of the golden gouramis has ich, small white spots on fins and patches that look like scales missing on the body so i have pulled both the goldeon ones out into a quarantine tank and treating with esha exit. The dwarf neon gouramis feelers were like just over an inch, but on one of them it appears that half of it is now gone? is this the other fish eating it?

I have 6 neon tetras 6 glowlight tetras 6 zebra danios 1 silver shark 2 black widow with the above 6 fish. Its a 240l tank, 70us gallons.

Hi,

On Saturday i bought 2 opaline gouramis, 2 dwarf neon gouramis and 2 golden gouramis. It appears one of the golden gouramis has ich, small white spots on fins and patches that look like scales missing on the body so i have pulled both the goldeon ones out into a quarantine tank and treating with esha exit. The dwarf neon gouramis feelers were like just over an inch, but on one of them it appears that half of it is now gone? is this the other fish eating it?

I have 6 neon tetras 6 glowlight tetras 6 zebra danios 1 silver shark 2 black widow with the above 6 fish. Its a 240l tank, 70us gallons.
i think with ich you have to treat the whole tank...

Hi,

i think with ich you have to treat the whole tank...

Im treating the tank now, but the one with the feelers? does he have a problem? they are really short now

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back