awrn89.jpg

awrn89.jpg

zx9oih.jpg

2hhoqb9.jpg

vi0htv.jpg

2lc0d40.jpg

25a8195.jpg

1g40oy.jpg

is that an albino siamese fighter? not big on bettas or gouramis but that looks quite nice

It's actually not a female but he's been in there since he was a baby and the other girls don't mind at all, sometimes it works out ok! No he's a platinum white. Bad quality pics but they were so huddled together I couldn't resist getting snap happy.

and there was me thinking he was a she, he is gorgeous, one of the very rare occasions that works :good:

Love the pleco. Guessing it's a clown pleco since I have one and they look very similar.

Then again yours has spots on the face.

Lovely fish!

Especially that male betta :drool: . May want to play with the white-balance setting on the camera though, he looks a bit yellow :p.

Just saw the full tank shots and it's an excellent tank too!

i'm surprised really the male isnt a problem. especially with all the females and the gouramis. wonderful setup. you dont see a mix like that quite often :good:

I'm not too surprised about the betta, sometimes it just works, in a decent sized tank it's more likely. Can change fast though, however in this case that wouldn't be a disaster...the fish could just be moved.

I am surprised at those blue dwarf gouramis being alive...I've never had any luck with them, it's always been DGIV or just low quality stock with no immune system whatsoever for me :no: .

Seriously, good luck with them, they really are great looking fish when they...work :good: .

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back