February Fish Of The Month Competition Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
phantomlink said:
Is that a special pearl kind or will my male have his fins tail out like your on the bottom?  Looks like he's been attacked

My Pearl?  I assure you he hasn't been attacked, all his fringes are perfect. Not sure what you're seeing there...............

his bottom fin is so huge and has a bunch of threads coming off of it, I hope thats what my male King Khan will look like when hes older

That's an adult male pearl. Nothing damaged about him, simply the way they grow, so yes, if you have a male then they should grow up like that.

The dorsal fin also has fringes, although you can't really see them too well since his fin is down.

Here's a picture of him with the fins spread out more:

DSCN1585A-1.jpg

Ya I took a good look at mine, he hides alot unless its night time or I feed ( which I just did ) and his top and bottom fins are starting to fringe as well, just nowhere near the colour yours has yet

Yours should start getting the brighter colors soon.  Mine was always kinda brightly colored though, and he has a female in the tank to display for, which helps I'm sure.

Seriously, when I first read your post I ran to my tank to make sure he was alright!  He more of less rules the tank but there's a nasty little female Paradise Fish & mean female Opaline Gourami but he still puts them in their place when necessary.  You had me worried there............

heh, didnt mean to and dont want to go offtopic in this thread so this will be my last one.  When he's out and about he rules the tank it seems besides for the rare time the German Blue Ram is fussy, but he does hide in the amazon swords alot and lets the two females I have do the exploring.  He seems to rule from his hidden throne

Nice Convict & Tiger Barbs too, but you need to post a verification photo with a piece of paper that has:

1. TTF (Tropical Fish Forums)
2. Your posting name (Mandeep Singh)
3. February Fish of the Month 

That way they know you didn't just take a picture of a tank in a store or just used some random internet picture.

Ruskull said:
Nice Convict & Tiger Barbs too, but you need to post a verification photo with a piece of paper that has:

1. TTF (Tropical Fish Forums)
2. Your posting name (Mandeep Singh)
3. February Fish of the Month 

That way they know you didn't just take a picture of a tank in a store or just used some random internet picture.
Thanks for the info mate, will post the picture soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back