Moderate Moderating Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
smile.png
Entries for February 2015 Tank of the Month is now open
smile.png

(apologies it's late once again :(  )

Please start posting entries and nominations for the February 2015 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The December competition will close for entries and nominations on ~15th February 2015.

(As a side note: if there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over to the following month's competition.)

Tanks not been in the best place lately but its slowly getting back to where i want it so why not enter for once :D lol

Wow looks great.............. I wont bother entering with competition like that.

NickAu said:
Wow looks great.............. I wont bother entering with competition like that.

Why not?

Bet your tank looks good, seems that everyone think their own tank are not so good but when you put the pics up for this competition, you start to think it is not so bad after all ;)

You wont know until you try :)

compete against me please! My tank isnt that great and im heavily outnumbered by freshwater lovers who wont vote for the dark side! 

It once looked so much better than that :(

Ok you asked for it. Here is my novice attempt.

Contents of tank.
1 Betta.
4 Snails.
5 Shrimp ( I think, If boofhead has not eaten them)

2imaqyu.jpg

zlypt2.jpg

Sorry I am not good a photos LOL

NickAu said:
Ok you asked for it. Here is my novice attempt.

Hey, thats a decent set up, I like that. So much better than my tank I have to say :)

A worthy entry I must say ;)

I'll add mine tonight - if I get time this afternoon to prune the plants ... it's not looking it's best right now. My tiger lotus plants are taking over again and my ancistrus has been eating the swords ... again
sad.png

thanks Brilly ... it's okay (we're our own worst critics arn't we!) and it makes up the numbers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back