Ch4rlie

Moderate Moderating Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
yahoo.gif
Entries for February 2015 Pet of the Month Competition is now open
yes.gif

(apolgies to all for the late opening of competition entries)

Please start posting entries and nominations for the February 2015 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The December competition will close for entries and nominations on ~ 15th February 2015.

(As a side note: If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)

I'll go first then :p

With Smudge, again... XD She's the most photogenic of our geckos.

Entry.
1st%20February%2015_zpsveg4ftfj.jpg

Verification.
Verification_zpsdhyjnhtn.jpg

Heres another one of my geckos as well 
cool1.gif

whistling.gif
  Ill get the confirmation photos tomorrow alright, these photos were a pain i took them in raw and had to convert them to jpeg!!! Takes awhile!

LyraGuppi said:
Aaaand there goes my entry XD

Good job guys!

What entry?

Sorry, not sure what you mean... :/

I was planning to enter, but the geckos...so cute! :D

I'll go in in the next one.

LyraGuppi said:
I was planning to enter, but the geckos...so cute!
biggrin.png

Well if another person doesnt enter then these will go into next month haha

Hello,

Could I submit a photo I took a couple months ago, and a more recent verification picture? Would this be an issue?

Sorry, new here!

GoldenRoses said:
Hello,

Could I submit a photo I took a couple months ago, and a more recent verification picture? Would this be an issue?

Sorry, new here!

No need for apologies.

Yes, perfectly fine as long as the verification picture shows the same pet
smile.png

sawickib said:

I was planning to enter, but the geckos...so cute!
biggrin.png

Well if another person doesnt enter then these will go into next month haha

Indeed, quite correct, if there are less than 3 entries, then will be no competition for that particular month, the 2 entrants will be forwarded to the following month's competition.

Though, these geckos sure ARE extremely cute, not everyone will like geckos or reptiles so may very well vote for a fluffy bunny or a cute pup instead
wink.png

When I try to submit my pictures, I get an error message saying they are too large. Is there a way I can fix this?

GoldenRoses said:
When I try to submit my pictures, I get an error message saying they are too large. Is there a way I can fix this?

Have you tried uploading through photobucket? You won't get that message then and photobucket automatically resizes the images to the sites maximum size :)

Need one more entry for this month's competition otherwise will roll forward to March Pet of the Month.

Don't be shy :)

Ch4rlie said:
Need one more entry for this month's competition otherwise will roll forward to March Pet of the Month.

Don't be shy
smile.png

I'll enter twice? :p XD

Just kidding!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back