February 2014 - Fish Of The Month Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
My entry =)

oh5v.jpg

ectd.jpg

I'd like to enter my new Ellioti! Managed to get this shot with just an iPhone and am really pleased with it. Feel like we don't see as many SA/CA cichlids apart from rams and apistos so I thought I would enter him!

And verification picture

Ranchu, great shot! Is that a hillstream loach?

Yep - too many great entries for me to have a chance but I'll enter for fun
smile.png

FOTMFeb_zpsc1cb3e6e.jpg

113_zpscbf824b8.jpg

I never make a guess as to who will win each month's competition, and its always great fun to allow them to play out.

They're my threadfin rainbowfish, two males in a territorial display. I've been trying to get a pic of them doing that for about 2 months
smile.png

verification pic?

ive seen some of those threadfin rainbow fish at my lfs, never seen them do that territorial display before though, looks cool! :)

My males do it quite frequently.  It's always spectacular to watch.  Often they will flare up alongside each other and then rush forwards together fully flared, like they're having a little race!  (I'm not sure if territorial was the right word - I guess it's probably more about social hierarchy than territory.)

Sorry for the trouble, but could I change my entry? I would like to enter Steven, my young severum, instead.
Picture:
Steven_2.jpg
Verification to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back