February 2012 Fish Of The Month Entries.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
My attempt

DSCF4601_edit0_edit0_edit1.jpg

IMAG0945.jpg
Might as well drop out now lol beautiful pic

just for its rarity and the even more rarity that i can get a pic of it ill chuck in my megaladoras uranoscopus aka giant talking catfish.

the fact that this guy never comes out gives me no chance of getting a varification pic with him in it so if im allowed ill take a pic of the area of the tank he was in :unsure:
IMAG0153.jpg

just for its rarity and the even more rarity that i can get a pic of it ill chuck in my megaladoras uranoscopus aka giant talking catfish.

the fact that this guy never comes out gives me no chance of getting a varification pic with him in it so if im allowed ill take a pic of the area of the tank he was in :unsure:

beats any cichlid anyday of the week :good:

Hi,
I'd love to enter my "red" C. Frontosa, i've had him for almost a year now.
I bought 6 Frontosas of which the shopkeeper told me "why certainly, they will become blue when they're older".
I don't mind anymore as I grew quite fond of my 'little' Front.

Here goes:
P1180043web.jpg

P1130002web.jpg

confirmation:
P1240003web.jpg

btw; i just ADORE that Sewellia lineolata loach! had one like it years ago. (killed itself by sucking itself above the water line :-( )
edit: just red yours ran out of suction, so sorry for your loss!

My little Aussie Native Purple Spotted Gudgeon

P1040928.jpg

Verifaction Photo
P1040912.jpg

I was going to enter my Male Pelvicachromis Taeniatus "Nigerian Red Kribensis" but he hasn't got much of his full body colour yet, only his cheeks. Also him and the Female are being very Elusive and spending all their time in the Plant Pot's.

Gonna let Dadda-chee try again woulda used her man but He is prepping for a molt and hiding a lot. Crays always need a representative :p

jan 12 032 by lordtwist2, on Flickr

001 by lordtwist2, on Flickr

wish I could catch her color better camera washes her out a bit she is a lot darker then the pic looks.

Here is one of my little Chilli Rasboras

HPIM0344a.JPG

And the verification picture, since my Fighter was trying to take centre-stage, I have taken the liberty of circling the entered fish. And that genuinely is the right one!

HPIM0349a.JPG

So if you are like me, and fed up with cichlids winning this competition month after month, VOTE CHILLI!!!!!

I doubt he'll make it for FOTM, but he did for me! He was just so cute I couldn't resist. And note how he's eating ridges into this driftwood!

38867c32.jpg

Verification:

62f3aff3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back