February 2012 Fish Of The Month Entries.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS MY PARROT FISH HIDING IN A HOLLOW LOG. IT HAS TO GO SIDEWAYS TO FIT IN! HE IS NAMED TORRAP WHICH IS PARROT SPELT BACKWARDS BUT PRONOUNCED LIKE THIS. TORE-RAP

IS THAT A BLUE KING LOBSTER?
All those without verification.....This is last call..... I'm closing entries tomorrow.

My 2 discus

Beautiful entry, Beautiful fish....... I do not see a verification pic.... entries close tomorrow....

just for its rarity and the even more rarity that i can get a pic of it ill chuck in my megaladoras uranoscopus aka giant talking catfish.

the fact that this guy never comes out gives me no chance of getting a varification pic with him in it so if im allowed ill take a pic of the area of the tank he was in :unsure:
IMAG0153.jpg

No valid verification observed..... (previous winner???)

Here is one of my little Chilli Rasboras

View attachment 66221

And the verification picture, since my Fighter was trying to take centre-stage, I have taken the liberty of circling the entered fish. And that genuinely is the right one!

View attachment 66222

So if you are like me, and fed up with cichlids winning this competition month after month, VOTE CHILLI!!!!!

Please read rules wrt canvassing for votes......

THIS IS MY PARROT FISH HIDING IN A HOLLOW LOG. IT HAS TO GO SIDEWAYS TO FIT IN! HE IS NAMED TORRAP WHICH IS PARROT SPELT BACKWARDS BUT PRONOUNCED LIKE THIS. TORE-RAP

IS THAT A BLUE KING LOBSTER?
I see no verification pic for this entry.....

Phhht.... still loads with no verifications? Bah... at some point id just stop reminding people about verifications and just dont include them :p :shifty:

Phhht.... still loads with no verifications? Bah... at some point id just stop reminding people about verifications and just dont include them :p :shifty:

+1

Isn't there a No Babysitting Clause in Ludwig's contract?
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back