Favourite rift lake cichlid and why?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Could definitely do a Peacock or Mbuna tank too at some point just need the right stars to align lol. I think Americans are likely to be what I really want but I am being swayed for the first time in about 10 years.

Wills

Do it, I love my peacock and mbuna. Slightly annoying with plants but still great :) ide also mix them, I disagree with not mixing them

Absolutely stunning!
I really love the Sumbu Compressiceps!
Yeah really nice - interesting species as they are actually shell dwellers where as all other relatives are purely rock dwellers.
Do it, I love my peacock and mbuna. Slightly annoying with plants but still great :) ide also mix them, I disagree with not mixing them
Hmmm thats where the African side falls apart for me I like the recreation of the habitats of fish so I'd only mix them if the tank was very big or very deep front to back so you could have a clear rock area for the mbunas and the open swimming space for the peacocks.

Wills

The ā€œbig noseā€ Labeotropheus trewavasae, one of my fav that I kept and breed, beautiful colours and variants, funny face shape and cute when newborn. Shame that the males tend to harass females and kill them if the tankā€™s not big enough. Iā€™d recommend a minum of 100gals, 400liters
0EA006E3-76B9-41A9-B607-4A8273959A4A.jpeg

The ā€œbig noseā€ Labeotropheus trewavasae, one of my fav that I kept and breed, beautiful colours and variants, funny face shape and cute when newborn. Shame that the males tend to harass females and kill them if the tankā€™s not big enough. Iā€™d recommend a minum of 100gals, 400liters View attachment 160981

I have a pseudotropheus trewavasae and itā€™s super cute aswell lol funny face looks like itā€™s smiling

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back