Favorite youtubers

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ChasingFish

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My favorite at the moment is (Alexander Williams...pretty sure that's his name) whose channel is called: The Secret History Living in Your Aquarium (@Fishtory) on youtube. So much info and content.

I like the videos of Dexter's world...

MD Fish Tanks was always my favourite…
I like the videos of Dexter's world...
As for Dexter’s world… I have a lot to say about his betta breeding process, but it is similar to mine and most people’s for the most part! Keeping Fish Simple, Aquarium Co-Op (especially Corey), and KGTropicals are up there too.

Not registered on Google. Had a friend who had.has a channel but tough times eventually changed that. She did a vid here one summer when my summer tanks were up. She spent the night and shot a lot of my B&W plecos. Her site is still up but she is not adding vids. She had 151k subscribers when she had to stop adding vids.

What is still there is still worthwhile. She also co-authored a Guide Book- The 101 Best Freshwater Nani Species. I have a copy signed by both authors.

So this is basically the only fish site in English I ever watched https://www.youtube.com/@RachelOLeary

And these are my two favorite YouTube vids. The are over dubbed and have English sybtitles. The first few years I watched them they were only available in German. It didn't matter.

Below water is the best.
Ivan Mikolji is also brilliant.

I do videos for the Fluval site, so I like to say they have some good ones. But not in the league of the two above.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back