Favorite Fish Photos

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Wow! Stunning colors. Whatā€™s your light source? I get some awesome colors on my goldfish when I use the blue feature. LED strip came with low white, blue & high white. Donā€™t use the blue. Need brighter lighting because of all the plants .

Wow! Stunning colors. Whatā€™s your light source? I get some awesome colors on my goldfish when I use the blue feature. LED strip came with low white, blue & high white. Donā€™t use the blue. Need brighter lighting because of all the plants .
Iā€™d love to tell you the brand and head unit but I havenā€™t a clue. The company I bought the tank from have no idea and just gave me the ā€˜weā€™ll ask the factory and get back to youā€™. They never got back lol. Powerful led tubes either way. I keep them on 30% brightness as 100% causes major algae.

Yeah, Iā€™m hearing blue encourages algae. Those are gorgeous fish! What are they & how big? I donā€™t have any like that. They remind me of some marine angel fish I saw who can vocalize. I have a 90 gal tank with a 20 gal sump. Came with cichlids & catfish. Biggest cat -6ā€œ. A cichlid close to 5.
E1BDC161-BE28-4CE1-9853-96EC75ACFFBC.jpeg

For those of you who own unusual or oddball fish, our Fish of the Month contest for December will feature any type of fish at all..especially oddball fish.

Yeah, Iā€™m hearing blue encourages algae. Those are gorgeous fish! What are they & how big? I donā€™t have any like that. They remind me of some marine angel fish I saw who can vocalize. I have a 90 gal tank with a 20 gal sump. Came with cichlids & catfish. Biggest cat -6ā€œ. A cichlid close to 5.View attachment 144523

nice mixture of fish.

I have 11 discus. The biggest is over 7 inches. Most are around 6 inch with 3 of them probably around 4-5 ish. There is one runt that just wonā€™t grow but like you get small people you sometimes get small fish.
I have 4 green dragon long fin Plecs, 3 L333 king tiger Plecs, 2 dwarf electric blue rams and a bunch of mixed tetra.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back