Favorite Band

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ive probably posted on here before but what the hell,

α¢∂¢, αя¢тι¢ мσикєуѕ, ¢яєαм, вℓα¢к ѕαввαтн, ∂єєρ ρυяρℓє, тнє кℓαχσиѕ, єитєя ѕнαкαяι, ωєєzєя, ∂αтα яσ¢к, кι∂ яσ¢к, тнє тιиg тιиgѕ, αєяσѕмιтн, ρнι ¢σℓℓιиѕ, ѕтєνє ναι, тєиα¢συѕ ∂, тнє ¢συятєєиєяѕ, gяσѕѕ נєαи, ραѕѕ єffє¢т, яє∂ нσт ¢нιℓℓι ρєρρєяѕ, кι∂ѕ ιи gℓαѕѕ нσυѕєѕ, αℓкαℓιиє тяισ, gяєєи∂αу, тнє ¢яιвѕ, нαмfαттєя, вαѕѕ нυитєя, мιит яσуαℓє, ∂ιzzє яαѕ¢αℓ, кαℓєиα, кιѕѕ, ¢gє тнє єℓєρнαит, fσαℓѕ, ѕα¢к ѕαввαтн, α¢∂¢, αя¢тι¢ мσикєуѕ, ¢яєαм, вℓα¢к ѕαввαтн, ∂єєρ ρυяρℓє, тнє кℓαχσиѕ, єитєя ѕнαкαяι, ωєєzєя, ∂αтα яσ¢к, кι∂ яσ¢к, тнє тιиg тιиgѕ, αєяσѕмιтн, ρнι ¢σℓℓιиѕ, ѕтєνє ναι, тєиα¢συѕ ∂, тнє ¢συятєєиєяѕ, gяσѕѕ נєαи, ραѕѕ єffє¢т, яє∂ нσт ¢нιℓℓι ρєρρєяѕ, кι∂ѕ ιи gℓαѕѕ нσυѕєѕ, αℓкαℓιиє тяισ, gяєєи∂αу, тнє ¢яιвѕ, нαмfαттєя, вαѕѕ нυитєя, мιит яσуαℓє, ∂ιzzє яαѕ¢αℓ, кαℓєиα, кιѕѕ, ¢gє тнє єℓєρнαит, fσαℓѕ, ѕα¢к ѕαввαтн

Try this Radio station Rock Radio

OMG i've got so many a few of them are,

Black Sabbath
Ozzy Ozborne
AC/DC
Def Leppard
Rainbow
Guns'n'Roses
Whitesnake
Bon Jovi
Magnum
Saxon
Aerosmith
Ugly kid joe

and belive it or not Cher and Tina Turner

Stereophonics , Foo Fighters , Red Hot Chillipeppers are the 3 that I listen to over and over and over again :good:

Think the beatles are overated myself prefer elvis.
Saxon bought one of there albums for a boyfriend back in 1980 there not my cup of tea prefer iron maiden.
Used to like roxette but gone of them now.
Like evanesence due to my son playing her album constantly years back.
You can tell when you are getting old when you don't know new artist lol.

I like most types of music really, but totally hate Rap / R 'n' B / Extreme heavy metal..

The Travelling wilburys. Loved their 1st album. But since the Big O (Roy Orbison) passed away before it was completed. I dont think they managed to re-create the effect from their 1st album.
Stereophonic's - Like quite a few of their songs.
The Beatles - Some of their stuff is crap, but most is good.
The Eagles - Superb band.
Guns 'n' Roses - like some of their stuff
Oasis - Fisrts 2 albums were brill. But since the original band members were replaced, I dont listen too them much. But a few songs have been ok.
Red Hot chilli pipers - some of their stuff is ok
Blur - Thought they were better than oasis, then kind of lost their way a bit.
Johnny Cash - what can you say..brilliant
Willie Nelson - superb

i should also add

gomez
coldplay

both amazing live

I have wide ranging tastes - faves include - The Beatles, Green Day, The Whitlams, The Cure, later Silverchair, and with all these Brits I can't believe anyone hasn't mentioned...

Joy Division. Ian Curtis was a legend.

I have wide ranging tastes - faves include - The Beatles, Green Day, The Whitlams, The Cure, later Silverchair, and with all these Brits I can't believe anyone hasn't mentioned...

Joy Division. Ian Curtis was a legend.

cos you mentioned Joy Division you reminded me of a current favourite Editors. I think he sunds like Ian Curtis

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back