Fave Mtv Show?.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

karen4kevin

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Whats ur fave MTV show?.

I like watchin meet the barkers, Hogan no's best, sweet 16 and newley weds (finished i no).

I love There and Back. I used to like Meet the Barkers, but the second season wasn't that great to me.

I used to like Jackass, but it bores me now as do most of their shows.

I do like a look at cribs every now and again, and Pimp my Ride is funny sometimes, but pimp my ride UK is the worst thing broadcast on the network with the most talentless hanger on and celebrity ass kisser in showbiz "Big Dog Tim Westwood"

Arfie

ye pimp my ride uk is PANTS compared to the american version n tim westwood just wants to be black lol :lol:

guppy_man, Southpark is on MTV? I thought it was just on Comedy Central, but then again I haven't watched it since probably season 3 or 4. I did like The Osbournes, Newlyweds, and Pimp My Ride. But with Pimp My Ride cancelled, all my favorite MTV shows are gone.

Sounds like I should be grateful I've never seen Pimp My Ride UK. I was switching around channels last night and saw a show on the Country Music Channel called Trick My Truck; it was pretty good. Like Pimp My Ride but for big rigs. Anyway, I also check out these shows on occasion: Date My Mom, Parental Control, and Made.

I personally think MTV is a load of rubbish I prefer TMF and it also plays pimp my ride and the MTV cribs, you also dont have to put up with the boring chater of the presenters either as its like the box!

Pimp my ride UK is the worst thing I have ever seen Westwood just has absolutely no talent whatsoever and the cars are no where near as hot as the ones that are done by west coast customs! I never really liked watching Pimp my ride at first I thought it was trash but now I love it I think the stuff they do is really great! What I wouldnt do to have one of their custom cars wish I lived out in the US at least then I'd have a chance!

I liked pimp my ride until the fecken cable company decided to broadcast the laim slovene version of it - laim - instead of normal music at night it's mostly laim srbian rapers who are cr*p - totally and don't even know how to sing 2 tones - but that's another story.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back