Farewell

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

LesGerber

Fish Addict
Reaction score
After long and careful consideration I feel the time has come for me to venture out into different avenues. Circumstances over the past few weeks have lead me to make this decision. The choice is not one I make lightly as I will miss a great many of you as I have come to know many of you as friends. But alas as the song goes life goes on. So with that in mind I will make this my last post on this forum. Along with that this post shall serve notice as my resignation for the forums. Those who I have come to call friends will be able to find me on the web. And hopefully we can all chat again some day. Thanks for great memories everyone

Les Gerber

sory to hear that les if your reading this then i would just like to say thanks for being such a help on all things aquatic not just to me but to thousands of other people who have read your posts. hope all goes well for you and maybee see you around. oh yea and i just found a load of fry in my "most expencive" cichlid tank if i sold em for what i paid i would be a rich man. hmm anyways good luck with everything nice to have known you :D

I didn't really get a chance to chat much with you but I hope you do well in life and find the things that truly make you happy!!!

Happy Fishkeeping

Silver
:*

Take care Les! Wish I had had a chance to get to know ya better! Good luck!

- Kip

Most reactions

trending

Back