FAQ links not working

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishy_Dan

Mostly New Member
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Is it just me or are the links in the FAQ not working? When I click on one I get taken to a log in page, which then says I don't have access.

Is it just me or are the links in the FAQ not working? When I click on one I get taken to a log in page, which then says I don't have access.
I found this on the link to see more questions about cycling a tank.

Reactions: kwi
The links were written before the software was upgraded so they no longer work. I have managed to find a lot of the threads which were the links and re-do them but I have probably missed some.

Can you tell me which links you have found that don't work, please, and I'll see if I can reinstate them.

Ah, I think you mean the links in the TFF FAQ Topics section. A lot of those are out of date, and some of them are in the currently active forums - Tropical Chit Chat is now Tropical Discussion and Beginner Questions is now New to the Hobby Q & As.

I'll have a look see what I can find to re-instate.

It is now updated. Some of the links were very out of date so have been deleted. I have searched for and found the rest, and put new links in place.

It is now updated. Some of the links were very out of date so have been deleted. I have searched for and found the rest, and put new links in place.

Thank you!

The links were written before the software was upgraded so they no longer work. I have managed to find a lot of the threads which were the links and re-do them but I have probably missed some.

Can you tell me which links you have found that don't work, please, and I'll see if I can reinstate them.

I mean the link at the end of this post on cycle a tank

I found three links, two of which didn't work. They do now!

If I've missed one, let me know........

I've just realised there was reference to a post on testing which had 'coming soon' after it and this looked like a link. It wasn't a link and the post on testing was never written. I've removed that sentence as it's no longer applicable.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back