Fantasy Premier League

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Arfie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Does anyone else here have a fantasy football team through Premierleague.com ?

If there are a few already registered, we can create a mini league for TFF members as a bit of competition 'till the end of the season.

Arfie

Done my team -- it's called - Bigus Dickus

TEAM

Reina
Chimbona
Hreidarson
Anton Ferdinand
Young
Nolan
Giannakopopolus
Etherington
Fabregas
Harewood
Rooney ©

SUBS

Lehmann
Barton
Vassel
Weir

I hope you don't mind Arfie but i've created the league (I've been off all day and so had a bit of spare time).

It's called the TFF Mini-League (So Original!)
Code to join this league:775142-125277

Scoring starts this Saturday! - SO JOIN NOW!

You can sign up to fantasy football HERE

Once you've registered, join our league by clicking HERE and entering the above code into the join private league box. :thumbs:

I'm in :D My team name "Campeones de Europa"

So my existing 1441 points don't count then :angry: never mind, I'll have to beat you all from scratch :p

Arfie

LOL! Dream on! Just looked at your team - looks good! - The first team I picked this morning was awesome but I stuggled to find 1 last player without screwing up the whole team. So, I restarted and picked my current team.

Try and get more people to join...

I feel like Judas! I have no Liverpool players!

I considering getting Finnan though...

LOL! Dream on! Just looked at your team - looks good! - The first team I picked this morning was awesome but I stuggled to find 1 last player without screwing up the whole team. So, I restarted and picked my current team.
Yeah, but I've been playing in this league and format for ages so I know how to score points :p

My team has changed for this week, but you can't see the changes until after the deadline, I have not had chance to alter it for 3 or 4 weeks and have had a lot of injuries and bans and not made changes, so it will be altering a bit over the next few weeks.

For anyone considering joining, don't be put off by me being in for ages, my previous points do not count in this league :/ .

quick tips
Defenders and keepers will get 6 points if they play for over 60 mins and keep a clean sheet (2 if they concede)
Midfielders also lose points if the team concedes
All players score points for assists
All players score points for scoring a goal, but defenders get more than midfielders who get more than strikers.
players who get yellow cards will lose points and red cards lose more points.
You can make 1 "free" transfer per game week any more cost 4 points
look out for weeks when a team is playing more than 1 game, ie this week Liverpool play Arsenal and Fulham, so Liverpool and Fulham players get to score in 2 games.
Your captain scores double points, so choose wisely.

Arfie

i have no idea what this fantasy football is but just signed up im called khodsville
nevermind i think i just deleted my self oops

BacardiAndCoke here. This is my second year, so I know my way around, though I'm not doing so well this year in my main league... :(

Welcome in DM, just had a look and your team aint too bad :)

As a Canuck, you are a bit disadvantaged I'd have thought with getting upto date injury/suspension news for changes etc.

Arfie

Welcome in DM, just had a look and your team aint too bad :)

As a Canuck, you are a bit disadvantaged I'd have thought with getting upto date injury/suspension news for changes etc.

Arfie

Thanks!

And yea, I've always accepted the fact that we're a bit slow in getting the latests news and such, and even the games which are supposedly "live" are in fact a good 5-10 mins. slow. Livescore.com is still the best I guess, and I'm on soccernet.com daily... I had a better team last year, was actually in the top half of the table, (5th or 6th?) and Lampard was doing much better. More consistent. Some days, this season, he scores only 2 or 3 points. And the worst part is, he's still my captain. :sly:

I had Henry for quite some time, then he was injured, I sold him, and now he's back on form. Just my luck, I guess. Reminds me of the time I changed my captain. Wouldn't you know it, Lampard scores 2 goals, 2 assists, and gets bonus points. All in all, he was awarded 21 points for that week (week 9 I think it was...). :drool: Times two, and you get an idea of how many points I missed out on that week... :X

That kinda stuff always seems to happen. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back