Fallen In Love With Tanganyikan

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Sounds like a bit of courting or breeding going on there, that's when the aggro starts
i'm pretty sure i had two males, they hovered over the shells and never went in them, + been the same size. What ever it was, it was too much for the rest to put up with, if they give me sh*t, there a gonna!

a pic of the new tank layout, may look the same to most but i have give allot more space to the right and made allot more little caves

P2220709.jpg

P2220707.jpg

i've got until friday to decide what fish i'm getting. i'll be passing a few shops that sell, punks, julies and multies and will be picking 1 or 2 up out of this list.

i was tempted with a loan Neolamprologus leleupi, know they same min of 29g but that's for a pair, as they are solitary fish anyway and i'm not really interested in breeding them 1 on its own maybe an option.

i've got some new fish................finally got hold of a m/f pair of multies and a trio of punks.

i've no idea on the sex of the punks, i chose the 3 smallest ones (they only had 4 and one was allot bigger and bossing the tank). the lfs did have some golden julies but i really wanted a transcriptus so i chose the punks..
time will tell if my tank is big enough.

i have had to do some tweaking to make two areas for the shells ,this seems to of worked with the multies now keeping to the right, i've also made the right hand side a bit more inclosed with higher sides etc, this has broken up the calvus/multi fights.

anyway some pics..

punks home
punkshome.jpg

pic of one of the punks...they don't stay still and the shutter speed on my camera is pants.

punk.jpg

punk1.jpg

the multies
multies.jpg

and their home, i know its not big enough but i could not bring my self to re-scape the entire tank again.

multihome.jpg

Looking good, Multies are the mutts nuts :good: Punks looking good to, hope they mix ok..... cheers for posting :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back