Fading colour of betta from body

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aniket

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I was conditioning male betta since 2 months. Feeding him small amount of food 3 times a day. I tried to breed him but he was not making bubble nest. So i kept conditioning him to give more try. But every time he is not making bubble nest when i place female near him.he was only flaring but previous time he made bubble nest and gave good colored fry.now He became more bulky and less active. Now he is fading his color from body. How to cure him?

I was conditioning male betta since 2 months. Feeding him small amount of food 3 times a day. I tried to breed him but he was not making bubble nest. So i kept conditioning him to give more try. But every time he is not making bubble nest when i place female near him.he was only flaring but previous time he made bubble nest and gave good colored fry.now He became more bulky and less active. Now he is fading his color from body. How to cure him?
Any chance you could provide information on how long the tanks been set up and your parameters?

A short 20 second video or clear image of the fish will be useful to.

Best of luck!

I agree with guppylover3x, provide a photo and video. Please also give more details. This sounds like stress. You feed him too much. 1-2 pellets 1-2 times a day. That accommodates their natural needs. Most likely this is stress. Give water changes, and use a anti-stress medication. Along with some anti-bacterial meds, that should help.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back