Fact game

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Quin

Fishaholic
Reaction score
@JuiceBox52 came up with a really cool game idea we decided to try out!

As she put it: Basically you say a fact, like the person below me....likes tomatoes or something. Then the next person to post says either true or false and states another fact and so on.

I want to surprise her (shh it's a surprise ;)) and put a twist on it. Basically you say your fact and someone below you tries to guess if it's true or false. The first person to guess correctly gets to say their fact and so on. That way the game runs a little more smoothly and has the potential to run longer

The reward for longest chain of correct guesses, as well as most bamboozles of other people, is prized internet fame and glory.

I'll start. Did you know that real seiryu stone, a common rock found in aquariums, was made illegal to export from Japan? Now all of the seiryu stone you see is more than likely Ying stone, an every day impostor!

Fact?

Also. NO GOOGLE!!! (Or bing or whatever)

@JuiceBox52 came up with a really cool game idea we decided to try out!

As she put it: Basically you say a fact, like the person below me....likes tomatoes or something. Then the next person to post says either true or false and states another fact and so on.

I want to surprise her (shh it's a surprise ;)) and put a twist on it. Basically you say your fact and someone below you tries to guess if it's true or false. The first person to guess correctly gets to say their fact and so on. That way the game runs a little more smoothly and has the potential to run longer

The reward for longest chain of correct guesses, as well as most bamboozles of other people, is prized internet fame and glory.

I'll start. Did you know that real seiryu stone, a common rock found in aquariums, was made illegal to export from Japan? Now all of the seiryu stone you see is more than likely Ying stone, an every day impostor!
That’s too easy to cheat on. All they have to do is Google. I know a member that will cheat no matter what we say. You all know who it is too. :)

That’s too easy to cheat on. All they have to do is Google. I know a member that will cheat no matter what we say. You all know who it is too. :)
Still fun to try! Plus there's no actual reward, so as long as everybody else respects the rules maybe we can just ignore the obvious cheaters. Or switch to facts that can't be googled and have to be reasoned out, such as whether or not there's a spoon in my hand!

Did you know, that GoPro just released their brand new GoPro Hero 8 black?

I love fish, they are so tasty, yummo :)
I-I-I- thought you ate children and cats?! :p
I eat anything meat based, children, cats, fish, birds, goat, horse, cow, sheep, pig, lizard, chocodile, rabbit, flies, mosquitos, moths, worms, don't care for ants tho, they aren't nice. And snakes have too many small bones. And adult humans are too fatty.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back