F1 2006

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Dave781

Reaction score
Is there any fishy F1 fans? :D

This season is shaping up to look like a good one. With the rules going back to allow tyre changes, V8 engines with less power and the driver line ups. Im looking forward to seeing Button and Barrachello working together.

Not really followed it properly since the days of Mansel, Prost and Senna.

I do like the A1 series though.

Arfie

Me and Alfie have a lot in common! A love for football and Liverpool! and also the liking of the A1 series over the traditional F1
Two points:

1 - That's not something to be proud of around these parts, I'm an ingrate apparently

2 - Its ARfie not ALfie, thats Michael Cain (or Jude Law) :grr: :p

Arfie

Are they going to allow overtaking any time soon in it? If they do I may start watching it again, but these days it's all down to the tyre technology and the fuel stop strategy rather than pure driving skill.

And I say stop making them slower. Give them back turbos and let them really fly.

Sadly, the days of amazing duels around the circuit (as mentioned above in the Prost/Senna era) are gone, and do not look like returning.

I agree with Andy. I love all kinds of racing but can't really get into F1. I like to see cars, like, actually pass eachother! But maybe I'm just outing myself as a redneck NASCAR fan.

It doesn't have to have overtaking, if you can see genuine driver skill. Rallying is amazing, yet very rarely has overtaking.

But F1 is all about tyres it feels now...it's all that ever gets discussed...

Yip I dont mind a bit of F1 I last season was great. I'am a mclaren fan too.

COME ON JENSON BUTTON i was a ferrari fan but glad to see them lose lol mainly though im a button fan

Old thread, I know, but Well Done Jenson. He won his first race last week in Hungary. It was a wet race, and very interesting and exciting.

If you're interested, I have a blog about my racing activities (and other stuff), and I post about F1 too. Don't forget to look at the comments section of the posts to hear what other people have to say. A warning though, recent posts are not showing up, and the RSS feed isn't working. I'll sort those out soon.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back