External filter.

Dunc has fish

Reaction score
Hello all I have a 350 juwel tank has it over a couple years now and run a fluval 306 with the internal filter and was thinking about replacing internal filter for another external and was wondering of any recommendations please.

I always use Eheim filters, well built and quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iā€™m just waiting for my new tank, Iā€™ve down graded from Juwel 240 to an Oase 85 (75ltr) , still waiting for delivery but Iā€™ve bought a new Eco pro 130, I will use the heater that comes with tank, I have bought a cover for it.

Filters should be based on the fish species and the tank dimensions. Also, if plants are intended. The Juwel 350 is obviously 350 liters (92 US gallons), but what are the dimensions? And, what fish species, and are plants included?

Filters should be based on the fish species and the tank dimensions. Also, if plants are intended. The Juwel 350 is obviously 350 liters (92 US gallons), but what are the dimensions? And, what fish species, and are plants included?
Well I fo have a few plants in there and fish are,
1 snowking pleco
1 hoplo catfish
6 corries
3 guarmi
2 electric blue acaras
1 elephant nose fish
2 rainbiw Botswana spelling?
4 ember tetra
6 holden barbs
3 penguin. Tetra

running fx4 on 70 gallon with spray bar attachment pimped with extra media in lower comparttment quiet well impressed

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back