Fish Herder
Reaction score
Exchange:
Item/s Offered: Eheim external 2211 filter
Condition: used but IGC
Item/s Required: Canister filter - as small as possible
Condition: IGC
Picture/s or Link/s to Item/s: Yes please

I bought this filter off someone on here when i was planning to get some toads, have recently decided to keep with fish and no longer need it. It needs some more filter pads/sponges. So make me an offer, id love it gone asap.

Exchange:
Item/s Offered: Eheim external 2211 filter
Condition: used but IGC
Item/s Required: Canister filter - as small as possible
Condition: IGC
Picture/s or Link/s to Item/s: Yes please

I bought this filter off someone on here when i was planning to get some toads, have recently decided to keep with fish and no longer need it. It needs some more filter pads/sponges. So make me an offer, id love it gone asap.

what sort of stuff you thinking of, swapping it for?

Not too sure, what have you got?
Im now willing to accept anything, pricewise,for it so you'd just need to pay postage.

Does the filter come with pipework ? I dont need any media exept sponges.

I have a few things i could swap you.

Majic Jet 380 lph internal filter( needs sponge )
Light unit 36w-38w
Fluval 1+.Needs impellar and sponge
Interpet Easy test liquid master test kit( Freshwater ). Does Ammonia,Nitrite,Nitrate and PH( used about 5 times )
Heater Protector
Elite 802 AirPump.Two outlets.

Can post on Monday.

Just noticed theres no sponges. As long as everything is working ok,no leaks and all pipework .Take your pic from the any the above ? or may be able to send the lot exept the Paragon(I dont know how that pic got there ) depending on postage price.The light unit ( no bulb ) and the airpump will be the heaviest,The rest don`t really weigh too much.
If anything i would like to keep the airpump, or sell it seperately as i will need to buy sponges for the Eheim 2211 but if you want it you can have it.

Cheers Spike

Click on thumnail pics for bigger ones.

What fish bits?
oops.
1x 2.5 foot tank.
1x3 foot tank.
1x 3 foot tank with stand and hood.
1x juwel internal, inc 600 head.

What make is the jewel?

To everyone else: Can i have the specifics, make/model etc?

its the juwel standard H with 600 pump. but only one sponge section.
i also have a Fluval 2, but the flow control knob is snapped. still able to adjust it though. it has full sponges.
I also have a, whole, host of ballast units. to be honest, they are all packed away. but if you have need of one, let me know the wattage. then i will check.

Most reactions

Back