Extending Chinese Dimmable Led Unit For...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MartinS

Fish Addict
Reaction score
...white only LEDs (dimmable) which are 10k or less (so suitable for a freshwater tank).

The item being offered is one of the extending LED units, you apply the dim settings to a text file and load it in via SD card. The clock then allows the unit to dim up and down (in whatever increments you decide) and also have moonlights at night, which can be set to mimic the moon cycles. It will come with the default file settings, but there are plenty of examples on the net of how to configure it.

It's currently over a 5' freshwater tank and whilst the blue LEDs bring out the colours, it's just not big enough and does give darkened areas at the ends. The unit is in excellent condition, and I won't swap it unless I get something more suited for a freshwater planted tank.

do you have some kind of link for this unit?   also, the mods will surely ask you soon to reformat this post to the format in which they have posted in the sales category.

Hi
It's this one, and comes with the remote control (which was an optional extra).
I'm no longer able to edit it, so can't update the format - apologies to the mods, didn't realise there was a format for exchange posts.
Thanks
Martin

This is tghe unit over my tank, very good light penetration (tank is 28" deep) and would really suit a 48"-54" tank rather than a 60", because you can see the darker ends.
tanklights2.jpg

No longer available - sold elsewhere.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back