Explain this weird anomaly in my tank please...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Maybe we continue in PMs lol

Don't know that show but love the relation to the character 😂
Well, you could be in luck . A reboot has been promised and Straczynski ( original writer/producer) is involved so it should be good. ( he also wrote Spider Man comics in the 2000's)

Well, you could be in luck . A reboot has been promised and Straczynski ( original writer/producer) is involved so it should be good. ( he also wrote Spider Man comics in the 2000's)
Hm... I may look into it! Thanks...
I have a little brother and I can never watch anything without him 🙄
So it has to be little kid appropriate as well 😅

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.🤣

Seriously.. look for angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection.

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.🤣

Already have... The glow wont come back!
It just came and dimmed out.
Ive tried messing with the lighting in the room... Still nope

Also you joined the year I was born... What was it like in those times long ago :rofl:

if you have a computer or something that is facing the tank the blue light could probably get through a prisim or something

if you have a computer or something that is facing the tank the blue light could probably get through a prisim or something
Nope. Nothing like that lol 😅

Once in a lifetime anomaly, if you touch it when this appears you could go into "said" dimension, as far as how big the other dimension actually is no one knows. Because no one seems to return from this dimension, maybe a time portal of some sort

Once in a lifetime anomaly, if you touch it when this appears you could go into "said" dimension, as far as how big the other dimension actually is no one knows. Because no one seems to return from this dimension, maybe a time portal of some sort
What's on the other side? I may consider touching it 🤣

Whilst you were sleeping someone added some of this to the aquarium....

ila-52114-1.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back